Need help, bleaching??

jermzisurmom

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 16, 2024
Messages
2,739
Reaction score
3,513
Location
Central Brevard
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am unfamiliar with what is happening with this coral... 2nd pic, looked like this a few weeks ago
IMG_20240529_181452.jpg
IMG_20240427_142051.jpg
 
Looked good originally. Why did you move it? Corals that move (in the wild) are doomed. They are made to settle down in one place and adapt to the conditions there, or die trying. Moving corals die from adaption stress syndrome.

I might have to post a new thread on this.
 
I am unfamiliar with what is happening with this coral... 2nd pic, looked like this a few weeks ago
IMG_20240529_181452.jpg
IMG_20240427_142051.jpg
We are just as unfamiliar with your tank.
Please post everything you know about your tank to help us help you and that coral.
 
Looked good originally. Why did you move it? Corals that move (in the wild) are doomed. They are made to settle down in one place and adapt to the conditions there, or die trying. Moving corals die from adaption stress syndrome.

I might have to post a new thread on this.
Only moved for the picture then moved coral to qt. Ty for ur response!! Definitely do a topic post for this I would definitely give it a read!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new