Need help fast...

  • Thread starter Thread starter CCauthers
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
What kind of tank did it come out of? What kind of tank is it in now. I assume it is adjusting....
Not adjusting, its been growing in the tank for 3 months
 
Well, sad morning, I woke up and there was quite a bit more tissue loss. It's been cut up, I cut at least 1/8 - 1/4 inch into healthy tissue. Dipped everything, did not see any pests come out. Will keep you all updated, hoping for the best.
IMG-5954.JPG
 
Second update for today: All frags except for one are just about dead, and there may be a nub or two on the main body that might make it. At the moment, 90% is gone. Not sure why at this point, but I wouldn't think that some shading would cause such rapid rtn. Open to suggestions moving forward.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new