Need help finding beginner fish

HIpposReef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 27, 2025
Messages
14
Reaction score
7
Location
Texas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 55-gallon tank, and I am getting more setup day by day. so Far I have one clownfish pair and 3 blue devil damsels. I want to get more fish to fill up space but also looking for more coral thats the easiest for starters like me. This is my first saltwater tank.

What all I have:
BTA
2 clownfish
3 damsels
pin cushion sea urchin
started corals like GSP and Favia

I plan on getting a lawnmower blenny, turbo snails and scarlet skunk cleaner shrimp, for cleaners. if you have any suggestions on pretty but easy fish to keep for me please let me know.
 
Sounds like a good plan . You will have a full tank with 6 fish. 👍
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new