Need help finding name

PSCoral

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 16, 2024
Messages
35
Reaction score
9
Location
North America
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
can someone help me ID this, I was told it was a Goni frag but I can’t find any online like it

IMG_1862.png
 
It is named whatever the vendor decided to call it

There are many Goni that are wild and unique and have no name

The only named ones come from big companies who grow them out, brand them, and sell them regularly and repeatedly as they are able to.
 
Ahh, I gotcha I figured that was a possibility as well I was just wondering if anyone had one similar and knew of a name for it or recognized it
 
Ahh, I gotcha I figured that was a possibility as well I was just wondering if anyone had one similar and knew of a name for it or recognized it

Might be

The only ones I really know of are amazeballs, and I know TSA has a lot of named ones.

Regardless, as a goni collector, I can tell that’s a nice one! Multicolor polyps? Yes please!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new