Need help from the Orphek folks

  • Thread starter Thread starter reef’r
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

reef’r

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 2, 2023
Messages
893
Reaction score
520
Location
reef’d
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey guys I added 2 0r4 bars to my tank and want to run them in acclimation mode. I have started time set at 8am and stop at 8pm however here I am at 9pm and lights are still on. Clock is reading correctly, any thoughts?
IMG_6977.png
IMG_6978.png
IMG_6979.png
Also it says in the manual acclimation mode starts the lights at 30% but currently running 27%?
 
I did the chat on their website. Most are in Hong Kong a
So chatting in evening works

One Atlantik and 2 blue plus bars
PXL_20250422_011308033.MP.jpg
 
Last edited:
I did the chat on their website. Most are in Hong Kong a
So chatting in evening works

One Atlantik and 2 blue plus bars
PXL_20250422_011308033.MP.jpg
Thanks for the response bro your setup looks sick. I’m also running two blue plus the blue they produce I think is my favorite I’ve seen. I think I figured it out, even though the time was reading correct I went switched the clock to manual and they were reading all out of whack, I set them time and date and lights turned off. We’ll see tomorrow if they fire up or not lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new