Need help identifiying coral

  • Thread starter Thread starter salty2025
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

salty2025

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 14, 2025
Messages
21
Reaction score
7
Location
Virginia
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Could someone please help me with the name of this coral?
 
Without looking at the picture, my guesses are:

1. Cabbage Coral
2. Sinularia
3. Kenya Tree
 
Do you have any pictures of it?
Haha sorry im brand new here. Forgot the photo. That would help huh?
20250714_125848_67CB6674-D447-4600-AFDA-C30B0CB13884.png


20250714_125850_435EA66A-0071-450E-9596-E5B4D6C0DFAC.png
 
I believe the second pic looks s Zoanthias
The first with the green in center I have no idea.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new