• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Pricing assistance please and suggestions

Falreef

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 16, 2017
Messages
516
Reaction score
267
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Could someone look at my thread with pictures I’ve posted in the selling Forum livestock.
Could use help with pricing and best way to proceed.
Thank you in advance.

Falreef is my R2R name
It’s a new thread within past few days

Discussing all the issues and pictures of what I have available.

Thank you again.



IMG_4905.jpeg

IMG_4904.jpeg

IMG_2856.jpeg

IMG_2855.jpeg

IMG_2763.jpeg

IMG_2762.jpeg
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new