Need help identifying a torch coral

CeylonCorals

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 13, 2025
Messages
33
Reaction score
35
Location
Murrieta
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I believe this is called Sun God, however, I would like your expertise to identify this Torch coral accurately.


1742342918513.png




1742342945536.png




Thank you!!!
 
Go with sun god, or you can also call it a holy grail. If you know of a good geneticist take a tentacle to them and have them run a profile.
The names are just selling points. Prolly just a MINOR variation/mutation of a holy grail.

Can't wait to buy a "discarded offal container" montipora!!!
 
Go with sun god, or you can also call it a holy grail. If you know of a good geneticist take a tentacle to them and have them run a profile.
The names are just selling points. Prolly just a MINOR variation/mutation of a holy grail.

Can't wait to buy a "discarded offal container" montipora!!!
Contact me, I have a bunch available if you are willing to pay exorbitant prices :smiling-face-with-halo: :cool:

They are totally worth the name.
 
The names are suppose to be for following lineages.

That’s a really nice torch tho! All the yellow torches have different names
 
Go with sun god, or you can also call it a holy grail. If you know of a good geneticist take a tentacle to them and have them run a profile.
The names are just selling points. Prolly just a MINOR variation/mutation of a holy grail.

Can't wait to buy a "discarded offal container" montipora!!!
Contact me, I have a bunch available if you are willing to pay exorbitant prices :smiling-face-with-halo: :cool:

They are totally worth the name.


I want a John Prince Bright AF OG dragon testicle squishmellow mushroom!
 
haha thank you all!
 
Last edited by a moderator:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new