Need help identifying big green acropora

  • Thread starter Thread starter 19Mateo83
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

19Mateo83

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 8, 2023
Messages
1,848
Reaction score
2,370
Location
Charlotte
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I picked up two frags off this colony. Is this the famous green slimer or something else?
IMG_1539.jpeg

IMG_1576.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new