Need help IDing in my dads tank

Redlaxer2022

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2026
Messages
7
Reaction score
2
Location
Colorado
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! My dad hit me up recently saying he had this stuff growing all over his tank and I honestly had no clue what it was and how to get rid of it. He said his LFS told him it was seaweed? And he just needed to pull it all out when he did his water change but there’s been no luck. If anyone knows that this stuff is and potentially how to get rid of it my dad and I would greatly appreciate it

IMG_2220.jpeg IMG_2218.jpeg
 
It's really hard to tell from the pictures.

Green or red?

Does it grow in little strands like GHA or in flat blades like Ulva?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new