Need help IDing these Sps please and thank you :)

Rogued_Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 17, 2019
Messages
1,064
Reaction score
1,222
Location
Miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there Reefers! Like the title says I’m looking to get some IDs! I got these sps from a friend that unfortunately got sick and decided to get out of the hobby for some time until he recovers. He couldn’t tell me the name of these (couple strokes took a toll on him).

so here I am pleading for the R2R awesome community help :)
627F4827-C58E-4937-A6E5-7378D0F40E0F.jpeg
04A623A5-FF5A-4D07-A26B-BE026FCDF0DF.jpeg
876702DC-D3C3-4A63-9F54-7548485E2B42.jpeg
5057B9A9-6975-4D3F-B0B5-987C9F443349.jpeg
8D71B451-3F14-4BF2-A1D0-1C91C273D7ED.jpeg
026D585C-E5B6-40F4-AECC-4FE793B4A39A.jpeg
 
First pic looks like a montipora capricornis on the left and some sort of acropora on the right.
Last pic, the left is a cyphastrea. Can't tell but the right one might be a nightfall montipora.
 
First pic looks like a montipora capricornis on the left and some sort of acropora on the right.
Last pic, the left is a cyphastrea. Can't tell but the right one might be a nightfall montipora.
Yeah the first pic on the left is a red monticap that one I know and the cyphastrea too I’m actually trying to ID the acros
 
Just guessing because pictures not very clear
#1 2 3 is a smooth skin acro
#4 can't tell could be a birdnest
#5 top pocilpora bottom green slimmer
#6 left cyphasrea right frog spawn
 
1 austera
2 Miyagi variant of austera or tort
3 Pocillopora
4 too small to tell but it could be a yongei or maybe a humilus
5 secale or validia to small to tell
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new