Need help in my icp test please

Gogo007

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received my first icp test .. i already lowered my po4 levels but what about the minor elements like manganese and iron .. attached the full analysis

Attachments

• Analyse170401.pdf
    129 KB · Views: 23

Randy Holmes-Farley

Reef Chemist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you dosing anything containing zinc? Seems a bit high. Might there be metal parts in the water?

Iodine is also a bit high, but not likely a problem. Are you dosing it?

Iron and manganese may be useful to dose, but ICP cannot really tell that. trying a trace element mix and looking to see if there's a benefit may be useful.

OP
OP
Gogo007

Gogo007

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you dosing anything containing zinc? Seems a bit high. Might there be metal parts in the water?

Iron and manganese may be useful to dose, but ICP cannot really tell that. trying a trace element mix and looking to see if there's a benefit may be useful.
From 2 month ago i stoped dosing redsea trace elements i do think the high zinc and iodine is from them but for iodine i do like it seems all red and blue corals are doing great all red sps are growing like crazy .. for the green sps specially the easy ones seems to be so slow and the green color is pall green not that deep shiny green .. i thought its something my water contains that now good for green corals and when i received my icp looks like iorn and manganese are too low ... So is it good to use the two little fishies iorn which contains both iorn and manganese ? And see the results ?

OP
OP
Gogo007

Gogo007

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

And please could you advise if i want to make my iorn additives what chemical should i buy and what is the ratio to prepare it .. it will be easier for me to diy cuz i am living in egypt and not easy to import liquid additives i should wait for a friend to bring with him ..

Mixing lighting technologies: Do you use multiple types of lighting for your reef?

• I currently use multiple types of lighting for my reef.

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • I have used multiple types of lighting for my reef in the past.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • I haven’t used multiple types of lighting for my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I have no plans to use multiple types of lighting for my reef.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back