Need help in selling with the prefix requirement.

  • Thread starter Thread starter exnisstech
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I've never been accused of being overly intelligent so if I am posting this in the wrong place or am missing something obvious I apologize. I am trying to list an item for sale and keep getting the error code that the prefix is missing but I have selected my state. I have attached a screenshot. Advise please?

View attachment 1716567

In addition to your state, add a second prefix for the item type, such as "controller" or "skimmers", whatever it is you're trying to list. It should post after adding the item prefix.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new