Need help Killing orange cap in place

  • Thread starter Thread starter Biglurr54
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
plastic bag enclosure.....;Playful
 
Just a thought, but I'd be concerned with taking drastic measures to kill it in the tank. What if it gets some sort of bacterial or viral disease and spreads to other sps. Also, I dont know how thick the edges of the plate is but putting frags near the edge after killing it may cause it to break at a later point when the coral on top gets heavy.
 
I used F-Aiptasia on an ugly GSP colony and it worked. Cleaned my rock right up. I'm sure it'd work the same on the monti cap.

I'd like a piece of the monti before you kill it ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new