Need help, on how to get bubble tip nem to move!

bjmartie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I get this new pink and green bubble tip. Was super excited. I already have a green bubble tip and we placed him in the tank and he NEVER moved! Got this pink one and he picked the worst spot! He is in the sand bed in the back of the tank and we can't even see him!

Does anyone have any ideas or advice on how to get him to move?

KING KONG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I get this new pink and green bubble tip. Was super excited. I already have a green bubble tip and we placed him in the tank and he NEVER moved! Got this pink one and he picked the worst spot! He is in the sand bed in the back of the tank and we can't even see him!

Does anyone have any ideas or advice on how to get him to move?
Pics may help. You can aim powerhead towards anemone and after 15 min it will get loose to relocate then, move it to desirable location but be careful that it should not get any injury in this

OP
OP
B

bjmartie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pics may help. You can aim powerhead towards anemone and after 15 min it will get loose to relocate then, move it to desirable location but be careful that it should not get any injury in this
Well don't really want to move him by hand. If I do that, I got to take a lot of rock work out to get to him. And then, he will probably just move again if I put him back in the spot I first put him. He obviously likes the spit he is in now, just looking to make it less desirable.

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well don't really want to move him by hand. If I do that, I got to take a lot of rock work out to get to him. And then, he will probably just move again if I put him back in the spot I first put him. He obviously likes the spit he is in now, just looking to make it less desirable.
Kind of moving by hand, but if you relocate to front of tank in similar light/flow, it might stay. This is an easy way to do it without moving rock or anything.

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 25 29.1%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 20 23.3%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 22 25.6%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 19 22.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back