Need Help on Pump for 29 Biocube.

SteveMM62Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 21, 2020
Messages
2,640
Reaction score
1,617
Location
La Plata
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Rescue Oceanic 29 Biocube came with a Oceanic Pump M/n AP 1550 (243GPH .0.2 Amps. ? watts.) The Pump was trashed, and was not repairable. I’m temporarily running on a Danner Supreme M/n 1.9 (190GPH 0.3 Amps. 19 watts) A LFS told me I should run a Sicce M/n 1.5 (357GPH 0.43 Amps. 16 watts) Is this pump too powerful? There is a Sicce M/n 1.0 (251GPH 0.25 Amps. 23 watts) Which would be closer to original GPH. Coralife List as a replacement M/n ? (256GPH 0.36 Amps. 15 watts) Also I have an inTank Media Basket. BTW On Bulkreef, on the Sicce 1.0 Page, if you scroll down the Sicce Chart is there.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new