- Joined
- Sep 25, 2026
- Messages
- 6
- Reaction score
- 2
- What state or country do you live in
- Other International
Hi everyone,
I’m a little confused about how to read my Aquaforest KH test kit and would appreciate some help.
I’ve attached a photo of my test result, including the syringe and the value chart. I’m not entirely sure how to interpret the remaining liquid volume or the volume until the black part of the syringe to calculate the KH value.
Thanks
I’m a little confused about how to read my Aquaforest KH test kit and would appreciate some help.
I’ve attached a photo of my test result, including the syringe and the value chart. I’m not entirely sure how to interpret the remaining liquid volume or the volume until the black part of the syringe to calculate the KH value.
Thanks
