Need help/suggestion Vortech MP10 wQD

  • Thread starter Thread starter Doublle
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Doublle

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
6
Reaction score
2
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey folks!

I have problem with Vortech MP10 wQD (see pics below)

So, my MP10 start to make loud noise. After taking apart I noticed small white tube is broken (I don't know exact name excuse me)

Any suggestions what can I do, where I can buy new parts or some kind of replacement?

I know there is new wet side assembly for pump but it's kinda stupid to spend 60+ euros if I need just that small white part.

Thank you in advance!

20180618_104121.jpg


20180618_104146.jpg
 
Unfortunately once that ceramic coating breaks and comes off, the only option is a new wet side assembly. That ceramic coating basically acts as a bearing for your impeller to spin on. I've had this happen to me as well.
 
Unfortunately once that ceramic coating breaks and comes off, the only option is a new wet side assembly. That ceramic coating basically acts as a bearing for your impeller to spin on. I've had this happen to me as
Hey folks!

I have problem with Vortech MP10 wQD (see pics below)

So, my MP10 start to make loud noise. After taking apart I noticed small white tube is broken (I don't know exact name excuse me)

Any suggestions what can I do, where I can buy new parts or some kind of replacement?

I know there is new wet side assembly for pump but it's kinda stupid to spend 60+ euros if I need just that small white part.

Thank you in advance!

20180618_104121.jpg


20180618_104146.jpg
Echotech Marine offers a MP 10 Wet Frame Assembly that is cheaper than the Wet Side Assembly. $31.50 US
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new