Need help to figure out what this is

jassyshadow

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 2, 2015
Messages
14
Reaction score
5
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Need help to figure out what this is
 

Attachments

  • 2015-09-06 09.22.10.jpg
    2015-09-06 09.22.10.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 186
Sea Cucumber?
 
Not sure that is what I was thinking I have been trying to find something out all morning.
 
Need help to figure out what this is
Dendrochirote Holothuroid/se
071[1]%20HH.JPG
a cucumber, called Afrocucumis africana.only get up to about 5cm/2' in length.
 
Last edited:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 22.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new