Need Help to ID this Acro

  • Thread starter Thread starter scardall
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

scardall

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 23, 2007
Messages
2,610
Reaction score
1,769
Location
Cocoa, Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Acro.jpg
what is this Acro? Please help to ID this guy?
 
Cool thanks. There are so many names for the same coral that I wasn't sure. Somtime in the future I may frag this Acro and would like to ID it correctly. It is just now starting to turn purple, it was brownish when I got him. :bigsmile:
 
I agree. I have a big colony the size of a softball and it looks exactly the same. Valida.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 23.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new