Need help to identify is clowns

I'm far from an authority on clownfish morphs, but these seem to have an orange iris, which makes me think "Amphiprion percula", in which case, they might be Picassos. If they're A. ocellaris, I think that similar ones are called DaVincis. It's confusing.

~Bruce
 
Picasso color markings and eye color, to get a final verification do a dorsal fin count based on my sig, but I'm 98% sure these will come out Picasso.

Here's a pic of my male guarding the clutch from a few years ago.

NX9hxLW.png
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new