Need help with a 3d printing part

k2-

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 7, 2020
Messages
519
Reaction score
274
Location
Los Angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Guys - I got a Panta Rhei - ECM 63 and would like to print a cover mesh to protect smaller fish (or smaller fish in the future). Is anyone willing to work with me on this project?
 
Hi Guys - I got a Panta Rhei - ECM 63 and would like to print a cover mesh to protect smaller fish (or smaller fish in the future). Is anyone willing to work with me on this project?
I might be trying to build something soon, Waiting on my new Bambu Labs ;)
 
Ill give it a try. Ive been printing a bunch of stuff for my new tank.
02FA73D9-2C38-4886-AE72-053AC07B5B29.jpeg

Wall plate for ro lines going to basement.
3152B244-C092-4D0B-A971-1531D20C8A18.jpeg
0110644B-C262-48E8-9F51-17876A1A5B45.jpeg

Chiller lines that is also going to be in basement. And will also be used for water changes.
 
Posting the details on this thread to what I am looking for and dimensions etc

Project 1 - (lid for overflow box)
1) Width is 1/8 of an inch of acrylic for the overflow
2) internal dimension are as following

Back width - 19-1/2
Front width - 15
Depth from front to back - 6-1/4



Project 2 - ECM 63 mesh (I am just bouncing off the idea so let me know if you have a better one)

Just like the mesh (or anenome guard) for mp40 , However design of ECM-63 is a little bit different (larger and longer) and also would like bigger mesh size (the one I have for mp40 is very small) - Image of pump and dimensions are includes

Project 3 - Refigium light box with AI fuge light fits the sump built in refugium box.

Internal dimension - (img 8794) -

Length - 13-1/4
Width - 5-3/4

1/2 inch overhang on all sides so the lid fits the top -

I would like a center hole with some kind of holders for AI fuge light so light can fit in the slot and light up just the refugium and lid can be taken off without touching the light for maintenance and cheto/algae removal.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8794.jpeg
    IMG_8794.jpeg
    118.1 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_8795.jpeg
    IMG_8795.jpeg
    168.1 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_8796.jpeg
    IMG_8796.jpeg
    134.4 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_8797.jpeg
    IMG_8797.jpeg
    98 KB · Views: 99

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 30.4%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new