Need help with Bubble Magnus Nac6 skimmer

  • Thread starter Thread starter tdyrkacz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tdyrkacz

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 16, 2015
Messages
675
Reaction score
202
Location
Canton CT
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I bought this skimmer used. I am having problems with getting skimmate. It seems to either collect a lot of green water or nothing at all. I have the upgrade kit on it which is essentially a better pump.

Does anyone have experience with this skimmer? It has been running for about a month on a new tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new