Need help with compatibility

  • Thread starter Thread starter orionMc
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

orionMc

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 14, 2024
Messages
18
Reaction score
2
Location
Canton
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all! I started a little side project about year setting up a small tank with done clowns and a red hairy hermit they've all been doing well growing and so on. My question is I've been wanting to add a anemone but I'm unsure of if the hermit will go after it. I've seen very mixed talks online and figured it'd be better to ask the experts. I have a 250G I could put the anenome in if worse comes to worse I just don't wanna risk spending the money for it to be dinner. Thanks for the help
 
I think it's more of a concern that the anemone might eat the hermit, haha.
 
Kept both happily together with no issues. Didn’t even know that hermit vs anemone was a thing :P Would just go for it
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new