Need help with Coral ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter ltdster
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ltdster

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 4, 2025
Messages
5
Reaction score
3
Location
Beltsville
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone have any idea what this encrusting coral might be? It came with an existing system I bought but has recently started growing.

IMG_2886.jpeg IMG_2884.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new