Need help with factory resetting Mastertronic

RSNJReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey all,

I just recently got a mastertronic unit, and, I am having an issue with getting the Focustronic app to recognize it.
I’ve gone through the setup process several times, and each time it will let me enter the SSID and password, then the unit will go through its initialization process, but, the Focustronic app will not detect the unit.

I’ve updated my SSID to not have any special characters, just letters and numbers, and still having the issue. I’ve also unplugged the unit, let it sit for a half hour, then try again, but still no success. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Also, is there any way to factory reset the unit manually? Since I can’t get it on my Focustronic app, I couldn’t even do it through the software. Anyone figure this out?

thanks all!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
RSNJReef

RSNJReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey all, so, no luck with getting my mastertronic to connect to the Wi-Fi properly. I tried emailing Focustronic a couple of times over the past week and I’ve gotten no response from them, tried also emailing sales and it told me the email doesn’t work (for some reason).

does anyone know of a good way to contact the Focustronic group?

thanks!!

Redemptioner

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, so, no luck with getting my mastertronic to connect to the Wi-Fi properly. I tried emailing Focustronic a couple of times over the past week and I’ve gotten no response from them, tried also emailing sales and it told me the email doesn’t work (for some reason).

does anyone know of a good way to contact the Focustronic group?

thanks!!
Bump as I am in the same boat with a new mastertronic.

Login into local wifi, setup SSID and PW, then nothing in app...

Redemptioner

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found my error, apparently I had already previously attached this unit to another account (have 3 of them) and put it back in the box, kept going through the process to connect which worked, but it associated to the old focustronic account each time unknowingly.

Back