Need help with ID on torches

slipstream

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 13, 2022
Messages
181
Reaction score
66
Location
Fairfield 94533
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Could someone help me ID these torches please?

9775036F-9EEF-4B06-91C5-283E228BD756.jpeg 624592BA-0E22-43B1-8006-193FCCB8520B.jpeg 71C3A826-0915-4549-872E-F4FAC96F47C6.jpeg
 
I've seen some "sun gid" torches sold as this as well 1st class has some as sun burn. Although the sun goddes is also different and has different tips usually than a prenup....but there again lies in the vendor
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new