Need Help with my 180G idea

Groovynewbie420

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2024
Messages
7
Reaction score
3
Location
Delaware
What state or country do you live in
Delaware
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m completely new and only in the research stage so please be gentle lol!!! I want to do a FOWLR 180 gallon tank. 360 LBS of live rock, I plan on running 2 filters ,Premier Series Wet/Dry Filtration System 400 (45" x 12" x 18") - Pro Clear Aquatic Systems would this work?? If not any suggestions?? The protein skimmer I plan to use is FC-180 In-Sump Protein Skimmer. Would this work, if not any suggestions?? The heater I plan on using is 400W Titanium Aquarium Heater w/ Helio Controller - Redundancy Bundle, should I use 2 one on each side of the tank?? Any suggestions?? Lighting I definitely need some input on, help!!??? Any other equipment I’m missing??? Now let’s talk about my first wishlist: 1. Orange-back angelfish (Centropyge acanthops) 1.Black Cap Basslet(GRAMMA MELACARA). Group of 4-6 Blue Gudgeon dart fish(PTERELEOTRIS HETEROPTERA). Group of 4-6 bicolor chromis (CHROMIS MARGARITIFER) 1. Pink skunk clownfish (AMPHIPRION PERIDERAION) do I need an Anemone or no?? 1.Splendid Dottyback(PSEUDOCHROMIS SPLENDENS). I would love some invertebrates/ clean up crew, I’m just not sure what would work and be appropriate. I look forward too any and all feedback. Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new