Need help with my AIO tank!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter JGrubbs
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JGrubbs

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 21, 2023
Messages
13
Reaction score
4
Location
Manchester
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 8O gallon IM SR pro 2 AIO. Do they make an automatic fleece roller that will fit this tank?
I bought the NUVO manual fleece and wish I had an automatic. I work 10 hours a day so can’t be home to babysit it all the time. What I’m finding is by the time I get home it is clogged and has drained my sump down so my ATO has made up for the lost of water and is throwing my salinity off. All in all I wish I had gone with a sump set up not a AIO. So many more options!!!!
 
Anyway you can buy coarser media for the roller so it takes longer to clog? I am not super familiar with rollers so I am not sure that is an option. . . Bump
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 5 18.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new