Need help with my Torch Coral !

BubbleTipAnemoneCollector

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 17, 2021
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Location
Dallas, Texas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A22DA260-BCDC-46E9-A0BA-A90BD2C9936F.jpeg

So this is my green tip torch coral that has shorter tentacles compare to my jade and yellow tip. I’ve had it for about a week and got it this way but i wanted to ask if anyone knows how can I help it recover and gain longer tentacles ? Is there a way for me to allow it to go back to normal or will it stay like this ?
 
A22DA260-BCDC-46E9-A0BA-A90BD2C9936F.jpeg

So this is my green tip torch coral that has shorter tentacles compare to my jade and yellow tip. I’ve had it for about a week and got it this way but i wanted to ask if anyone knows how can I help it recover and gain longer tentacles ? Is there a way for me to allow it to go back to normal or will it stay like this ?
Best bet would be let it settle in and not move it around stressing it out further it doesn't look that bad just little ticked off
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new