Need help with plumbing parts list.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hawain_Rob
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Hawain_Rob

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 24, 2015
Messages
433
Reaction score
85
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys I have a 60 gallon tank that my brother gave me after he upgraded. It doesn't have any plumbing. I want to order all the parts from brs but have no idea of all the parts I need. I do know I need 2 bulkheads!..lol. any help would be greatly appreciated.
 
Rob, I'm sure we can help but can you post up a few pictures of the tank, sump, stand, front, back, and underneath?
...otherwise at best it would be guessing games to layout plumbing needs.:)
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 23 15.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new