Need help with RED SEA reefer 450

caren

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2018
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got this beautiful system with my new house and I am a bit over my head. I am looking for an expert to help with an emergency situation. Please respond ASAP if you are in westchester county and can help thanks
 
Maybe post your concerns so we have an idea of how emergency the situation is
 
hi, im not in Westchester but am pretty close in Manhattan. Whats up?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 28 29.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new