Need help with RED SEA reefer 450

caren

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2018
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got this beautiful system with my new house and I am a bit over my head. I am looking for an expert to help with an emergency situation. Please respond ASAP if you are in westchester county and can help thanks
 
Maybe post your concerns so we have an idea of how emergency the situation is
 
hi, im not in Westchester but am pretty close in Manhattan. Whats up?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new