Need help with setting my kessel a160we lights using the spectral controller.

BRS has a nice little video on this and I just copied theirs. They show you exactly how to do it. My tank is packed with corals including sps and they do really well under the BRS settings. Good luck
 
BRS has a nice little video on this and I just copied theirs. They show you exactly how to do it. My tank is packed with corals including sps and they do really well under the BRS settings. Good luck

Do you have a link?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 21.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.2%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.5%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 12 15.8%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 26.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new