Need help

Quasar child

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 6, 2022
Messages
62
Reaction score
22
Location
Rowland Heights
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My bumble bee frag fell on my red monti I found him this morning the monti looks fine the acro im worried about jst a Lil slim and a white spot I dipped with coral rx is there anything else I can do
 
My bumble bee frag fell on my red monti I found him this morning the monti looks fine the acro im worried about jst a Lil slim and a white spot I dipped with coral rx is there anything else I can do
If it appears to be an injury, keeping parameters that they like and require stable, will go a long way to see if it heals
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new