Need help

  • Thread starter Thread starter coco3suns
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

coco3suns

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 15, 2024
Messages
13
Reaction score
4
Location
Mooresburg
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi y'all. New here. So I have these things on my coral and am not sure what it is. Is it safe? How to get rid of? A little info on it. Had to move the few corals i had cuz I bought a puffer and it went straight to them. Put them in smaller cycled tank. All is doing good but I don't like these 🤔. Someone on reddit said it was colonial tunicates. I looked it up and it don't look like the pictures I saw. Water perimeters are good. I can tell you all if you need. The tank sits by a window but all 3 sides and covered. I took pictures before turning light on so you could see it better. Thank you xo
 
Hi y'all. New here. So I have these things on my coral and am not sure what it is. Is it safe? How to get rid of? A little info on it. Had to move the few corals i had cuz I bought a puffer and it went straight to them. Put them in smaller cycled tank. All is doing good but I don't like these 🤔. Someone on reddit said it was colonial tunicates. I looked it up and it don't look like the pictures I saw. Water perimeters are good. I can tell you all if you need. The tank sits by a window but all 3 sides and covered. I took pictures before turning light on so you could see it better. Thank you xo
I can't seem to send pictures!!!
 
Upvote 0
Yes I see this, or don't see it lol. It keeps saying oops so I dunno what to do. Sorry xo
Well -- if they are colonial tunicates then that is no problem!

If you can find a picture online that matches the one in your tank, you could link that also.
 
Upvote 0
20251115_235846.jpg
20251115_235846.jpg

Well -- if they are colonial tunicates then that is no problem!

If you can find a picture online that matches the one in your tank, you could link that also.
Ok it went through. Sorry for quality of pictures and I can't send the better quality
 
Upvote 0
Well -- if they are colonial tunicates then that is no problem!

If you can find a picture online that matches the one in your tank, you could link that also.
Thank you for your help. I did look at pictures but this looked like none of them
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new