Need help

AnthonyG

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 29, 2020
Messages
13
Reaction score
37
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just recently purchased some new lights off of Amazon and I was wondering if there’s anybody in the Naples Florida area that has a Par meter And would be willing to help me down my lights on on my new 120 gallon mix reef tank

DF2131E3-7A41-4CC1-AF16-62FF5078BE10.jpeg
 
Reach out to 305 reef club and also nw Florida marine society
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new