Need helps on iPhone plus gel fitter clips

  • Thread starter Thread starter jimmyzhou
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jimmyzhou

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 27, 2016
Messages
672
Reaction score
341
Location
long island
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys I'm looking for gel filler clips for the iPhone 7plus. I found the gel filter on eBay for 10bucks is cheap but I don't know witch clippers should I on the phone. Thanks if anyone knows links will be great
 
The Aquariclip is a nice addition to an iphone!
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg


All taken with aquariclip and iPhone 6, it really helps capture the true colors as best as a phone can get in my opinion!
 
Last edited:
I used a pair of yellow sunglasses to shoot some shots through. Seems legit. Lol half with glasses, half without to show difference
IMG_5407.JPG

Here's some recent shots of revamped tank through same glasses. iPhone 6 as well here.
IMG_8345.JPG
IMG_8360.JPG
 
I used a pair of yellow sunglasses to shoot some shots through. Seems legit. Lol half with glasses, half without to show difference
IMG_5407.JPG

Here's some recent shots of revamped tank through same glasses. iPhone 6 as well here.
IMG_8345.JPG
IMG_8360.JPG

Thanks a lot
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 10.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new