Need ID help

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eddie7144
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Eddie7144

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 3, 2014
Messages
977
Reaction score
569
Location
nyc
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Evening all. I dont even remember buying this stick. It's was green and healthy, so I got it, that was 2 years ago. Recently I'm seeing blue tones to the body. Can anyone chime in ??

20211104_181934.jpg 20211104_181318.jpg 20211104_181305.jpg
 
In my experience, corals can change colors to a degree based on what light they are under. Ive seen this happen alot in zoas. This might be the case here but idk much about sps so i might be wrong.
 
In my experience, corals can change colors to a degree based on what light they are under. Ive seen this happen alot in zoas. This might be the case here but idk much about sps so i might be wrong.
I agree and the color change did happen, after a light upgrade. I'm still curious for opinions from fellow reefers.
 
The picture makes it look kinda small still, two years later. What was the shape of the frag when you got it?

It first looks like a tenuis until I consider that it should be much more branched out after 2 years versus a small tabling acropora piece.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new