Need id on this milli..

Breakin Newz

WINNING!
View Badges
Joined
Dec 17, 2008
Messages
1,848
Reaction score
253
Location
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have personnally never seen this kind of milli around, it is blue, green and pink all mixed together in random places!

84e09525.jpg


Anyone know what it is?
 
Looks like a Prostrata Acropora. But, you would know better since you can see it in person.
 
Maybe this will help a little. I had an acro with those colors a while back and I called it a Tri-Color Prostrata. I could never find an actual name for it. Either way. its a nice piece and mine grew at an extremely fast pace.

84e09525.jpg
 
Maybe this will help a little. I had an acro with those colors a while back and I called it a Tri-Color Prostrata. I could never find an actual name for it. Either way. its a nice piece and mine grew at an extremely fast pace.

84e09525.jpg

Yes very good that is how it pretty much exactly looks, thanks reefpets..
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new