Need ID on Worm

  • Thread starter Thread starter aLu
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

aLu

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 24, 2021
Messages
41
Reaction score
6
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure if this is the correct place but trying to ID this worm. Is it a small feather duster?
C0A4AA86-0E26-46D7-BD68-6FC00FDB7BA2.jpeg
 
Will it make a new tube. I just found a star fish that looked like a sand dollar too. I’m a little frustrated as I dip and quarantine EVERYTHING that goes in this tank. Not sure where it’s all coming from.
 
Will it make a new tube. I just found a star fish that looked like a sand dollar too. I’m a little frustrated as I dip and quarantine EVERYTHING that goes in this tank. Not sure where it’s all coming from.
Sometimes they do. Sometimes they don’t. It’s more just watching it. Kind of looks like it was trying to with the sand stuck to it.

As for where, did you start with dry rock or rock from another tank or aquacultured live rock? Also depending on the dip, may not have been strong enough for them
 
No I used dry rock and the corals get a h2o2 dip along with a coral rx
 
Duster worm. Seldom do they return once bailed out generally due to stress
 
Are they good or bad for the tank? I was going to put him in my refuge.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new