Need ID please

truetricia

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 23, 2014
Messages
402
Reaction score
414
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need an ID on a few things please. I don't have pictures right now but. ...

1. Purple cap with blue polyps
2. A monti that looks like a reversed LA Lakers. It has a purple-ish base with lime polyps.
3. A pink chalice with peach eyes.
 
The first one is an Idaho grape. Still need help on the others. I tried getting a picture of the chalice but it was so bad it wouldn't help.
 
Here is what I think you have without seeing pictures.

1. Purple cap with blue polyps
2. A monti that looks like a reversed LA Lakers. It has a purple-ish base with lime polyps.
3. A pink chalice with peach eyes.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new