Need ID.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Azhari06
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Azhari06

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 28, 2020
Messages
44
Reaction score
12
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Xenia? Why they are not pulsing?
IMG20200905121330.jpg
IMG20200905122124.jpg
IMG20200905121340.jpg
 
I stand corrected!! Thanks fellas!
 
Last edited:
dang it, it was sold as Xenia. Do I need to feed it? Light? Flow?
 
It filter feeds and not a pulsing type but rather waves in the water flow
 
dang it, it was sold as Xenia. Do I need to feed it? Light? Flow?
You need to get your money back if you wanted pulsing xenia haha. Same care as xenia basically. Just turn the lights on and it’ll be happy.
 
You need to get your money back if you wanted pulsing xenia haha. Same care as xenia basically. Just turn the lights on and it’ll be happy.
Ok thnks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.0%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.1%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.7%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.6%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new