Need Identification Please

  • Thread starter Thread starter BTA Love
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BTA Love

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 29, 2015
Messages
32
Reaction score
7
Location
Kansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I seen this in my tank last night, took a couple pictures with my phone, and this morning it is gone. I was up late trying to look it up online and again this morning but I am just not finding it. Thank you so much.
20170215_223726.jpeg
 
sorta looks like the underside of a cowrie or a chiton.
Try looking up those two to see if it looks familiar.
Its stuck to the glass, not the rock-correct?
 
No, lol. It's in the rock. And now that the lights have come on, it is back in the hole that was empty an hour ago. I'm thinking some type of sea slug but am wondering what kind and if it is bad or good.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new