Need info on clamp size for custom lid

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jpuck18
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jpuck18

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 21, 2018
Messages
50
Reaction score
140
Location
Bound Brook
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all. Can someone tell me the exact measurements of the RMS XR-15 mounting clamp. I need to know this for the cutout in a custom lid and I don't own the mount yet. I need to know the width and the distance of the clamp from the inside of the glass to the edge of the clamping mechanism. See diagram for clearer view of what I need.
20191228_174317.jpg
 
Guess no one knows this lol oh well. I ended up hanging them anyway
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 35.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 15.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new