Need more fish after upgrading to a 150g, stocking ideas?

DeniseAndy

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cannot remember for sure what other wrasses were present. I think a christmas wrasse that it stayed away from as it was the aggressor. Maybe a yellow coris? I will see if my notes tell me. I sort of went through a purge and may have lost past notes. I get organized and lose stuff ("put in a safe place" as my husband always says - never to find it again).

OP
OP
S

skywelker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Scopas instead is fine for tangs. I have an ear muff wrasse and so far love it. It is still in qt, but she is so tiny I cannot add her to the 210g yet. I have also had christmas wrasse (bully if you get the hawaiian). Mystery wrasses are great. Solorensis are great wrasses too.
Maybe a yellow coris wrasse to add some yellow.
Blennies have great personalities too. I love the lawnmower blennies. Great part of clean up and so funny.
Dottybacks just have one unless it is an indigo. I had three for years. Otherwise, they are best alone.

Thank you again for even more great info! I love the blenny I have so I'm not surprised to hear you are a fan of the lawnmower as well. Yellow Coris looks like another really solid wrasse option :)

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 47 16.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 159 57.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.8%
Back