Need New Regulator

  • Thread starter Thread starter Scottiemac
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Scottiemac

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 7, 2023
Messages
251
Reaction score
108
Location
Pennsylvania
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a CarbonDoser CO2 Regulator V2.0. The regulator part (the metal part - excuse my nomenclature) needs to be replaced. While that seems like an easy-to-find $60-80 part, I cannot find one that has a 1/8" output like the one that comes with the CarbonDoser. They are all 1/4".

Can anyone guide me on this?

1722978329644.png
 
Is there a chance the you could simply take the 1/8 inch connector off the old one and put it on the new one?

My other suggestion is to buy the new 1/4 inch regulator and use a tubing reducing connector:

Screenshot 2024-08-06 5.28.01 PM.png
 
I'll try that. As of now I've reached out to planted aquariums to see if maybe they can do a replacement on the CarbonDoser.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new