• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Need Pair of Clownfish for Breeding setup in VietNam

Hathehoang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys, i'm new in this hobby. Currently, After 6 months in LPS, and really want to challenge in breeding clownfish. But in Viet Nam is hard to find some one sell the pair of clownfish. Much appreciate if any one here can sell or know who can sell already pair clownfish to Viet Nam.
Many thanks and have good days!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi guys, i'm new in this hobby. Currently, After 6 months in LPS, and really want to challenge in breeding clownfish. But in Viet Nam is hard to find some one sell the pair of clownfish. Much appreciate if any one here can sell or know who can sell already pair clownfish to Viet Nam.
Many thanks and have good days!

Are you have difficulties finding any clownfish or just not able to find matched pairs of clownfish?

#clownfish

OP
OP
Hathehoang

Hathehoang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes. It's hard to find other except ocellais. And more difficult to find a mated pair :(

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yes. It's hard to find other except ocellais. And more difficult to find a mated pair :(

The good news is that if you can find two young clowns they will transform into a female and male and commonly become a mated pair. My suggestion is to start with two small ocellaris and work with them to learn more about clownfish as you continue looking for other species. Good luck!

OP
OP
Hathehoang

Hathehoang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Peace River.
Thanks for your advice. I will start with this two first. Hope every thing will be ok. :)

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 50 40.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 12.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 33 26.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 23 18.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%
Back