Need Part for Magtool DC Nano Skimmer

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fehorse
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Fehorse

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 29, 2022
Messages
13
Reaction score
32
Location
Seguin
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, newbie error. Doing a 6 mos clean on my MagTool Reef-80IN DC Skimmer, I pulled the front section off (over a sink) and when the body separated, I watched the little rubber bushing to the needle valve pop off and fly down the sink. Pulled the trap, but to no avail, bushing is gone. Question, where can I get a replacement for the little bushing? I hope I don't have to by a new pump motor.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new