NEED PHOTOS for Captive-Breeding Poster Project!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eienna
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Eienna

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 9, 2013
Messages
5,758
Reaction score
521
Location
Eddyville, KY, USA
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have noticed that a major issue with the viability of captive-bred fish sales is that many customers don't understand the difference. I want to create a free poster for LFSs to display describing the merits of captive-bred over wild-caught fish (and maybe I'll do one for corals too!)

For that, I need some nice photos I can use for free (just for the poster.) E-mail them to [email protected] please :)
If anyone has input on exactly what the differences are, I could use your brainpower, so please share your thoughts in the thread! Be aware I can't pay you, but that the poster will likewise be free for use.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new